RELEASE NOTES: Version 3.2
This latest release communicates the major new features and changes in LogChief V3.2 (including known issues and workarounds).
This version of LogChief has a new profile filter, the ability to export visual checker settings with a configuration, optimisations of the user interface, deletes QC associated with deleted samples, and a new Planned Collar Tool user interface with customization for column mappings.
- Profile Filter
- GUI to map columns for Distribute Planned Collar functionality
- Copying values for fields with similar names from DHSample to DHSampleQC
- Deleting QC data when deleting Samples
- Update / delete Standards as per HoleID
- LogChief interface enhancements
- Export and import for Visual Checker
- Priority field consideration for Interval Overlap functionality – Relogging
- Option to enable / disable triggers during Import Data & Refresh Library operations
- Added an option to go to Logging-window directly
- Added an option to highlight the first or last row of the Logging Grid
- LogChief will support date fields with a default value in a multiple table logging-view
For important details on all enhancement and maintenance fixes, please read the full Release Notes.