Mineral rights are core assets
of every exploration and mining company.
Integrated information and timely reporting associated with tenements, claims, leases, licenses, etc. are fundamental to successful resource companies. LeaseControl allows for easy and efficient management of this information through its tenement and agreements modules. Title administration information can be integrated with geological and financial data.
- Data capture and reporting
- Compliance control
- Alerts and reminders
- Bulk imports and updates
- Data tracking and auditing
- Dynamic report templates
- Expenditure tracking.
See how LeaseControl looks onscreen
Bulk import your data from your excel spreadsheet, rather than manual inputs. If you have 1000+ tenements the LeaseControl importer tool will save you hours.
Wherever you are in the world, configure your actions and workflows for each region.
Use standard reporting templates or create your own custom reports to always provide consistent data.
Always be alerted to your actions as frequently as you need, while adding alerts to any contacts required, internally or externally.
Create tasks to mirror legislative requirements. Store and complete your actions so you always know where you are at with your compliance.
Ability to put in your agreements, split them into specific terms, i.e.: whether it relates to royalties, a JV< a committee, whatever notifications or mandates are required. Add comments on your agreement summaries.
Ability to assign contacts to leases and agreements, parties involved, landowners, JV parties and other stakeholders.
Mineral and petroleum titles are the core assets of your company. Non-compliance is not an option, and with government policy being an ever-changing landscape, flexible solutions are required to ensure risks are managed.
No matter where in the world you conduct your business, or where your titles are located, or what complexities you face due to non-standard tenure, complex agreements or transitioning external forces, LeaseControl will capture all of this with simplicity and provide peace of mind.
Integration of information and timely reporting are fundamental to all successful mineral and petroleum companies. LeaseControl allows for easy and efficient management of this information through its “Tenements” and “Agreements” modules which can be integrated with geological, environmental and financial data.
The flexibility of the system allows clients to use LeaseControl “off the shelf” or to customise for specific requirements such as accommodating corporate compliance, human resources, detailed environmental records and many other features.
- Capture endless volumes of data and statistics as your business may require
- Customise compliance and finances per class of title, accommodating jurisdictions all over the globe
- Automated and verified systems to reduce the risk of human error
- Provides systems independent of government registers improve validation and minimises risks
- Risk reporting via forecast and commitment vs. actuals
- Accommodation of personalised grouping including group reports and expenditure.
- Interaction with external spatial and financial systems, improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Sophisticated reporting with customisation capability
- Multilingual capabilities
- Relevant functionality is duplicated for agreements, allowing greater capture of data for current and future compliance needs
- Mentoring available with additional support services, assisting your business to utilise the full capability of LeaseControl specific to your business needs
- Multiple licensing and credentials available, to control access to editing and configuration functionality.
LeaseControl is a compliance-based solution, allowing companies to manage all obligations and reporting requirements associated with the management of mineral, petroleum and land titles. LeaseControl can be incorporated into existing business processes and natural user workflows. The software comprises five integrated data modules across each dedicated tool.
The integration of the five modules (all available with the off-the-shelf package) facilities ease of access to records across the suite. Compliance is recorded per Lease, Agreement and group.
- Leases (mineral, petroleum and land records – including reporting groups)
- Accounts (expenditure offsets)
LeaseControl is delivered as a set of dedicated tools that follow the user’s natural workflow. All tools are available as part of the off-the-shelf package.
- Main Application
- Database (includes GIS tables for system integration)
- Importer Application
- Automated Email Alerts
- Report Viewer and Designer.
Product Installation Notes
Highly recommended for all platforms to upgrade to the latest Windows Service Pack. Critical updates available from http://www.windowsupdate.com to ensure the best compatibility and security. Installation of the latest Windows Service Pack may be required on some operating systems.
Windows 10 (32 or 64 Bit)
Windows 11 (32 or 64 Bit)
Processor: Multi-Core CPU over 2.0GHz
Memory: 4 GB Ram
Hard Drive: 1 GB Free HDD Space
The above attributes are minimum specification.
2016, 2019, 365
(32 BIT EDITION ONLY)
Microsoft SQL Server: