maxgeo is a leading supplier of Data Management Solutions to the mining and exploration industry. Currently, there is an opportunity for an IT support person to join our global team, based in Fremantle, Western Australia.
Having experience in a similar role in the mining industry would be beneficial though not essential. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, responsible, capable of working alone and within a team-oriented environment. Attention to detail with superior client focus and communication skills is essential.
- Provide global support on maxgeo products and services
- Ensure that all queries are resolved or referred to the developers for assistance
- Responsible for installations and configuration of databases and / or software
- Maintaining and monitoring of client support systems – Service Desk / OTRS
- Diagnosing and solving software or hardware faults
- Testing and evaluating new versions of the maxgeo software
- Actively promote the firm and its services to clients and associates at all opportunities.
Skills and experience
What we can offer you
Please apply with an up-to-date resume applicable to the requirements for the job. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants. All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Fremantle, as well as being able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Australia.