maxgeo is a leading supplier of Data Management Solutions to the mining and exploration industry. Currently, we have a full-time Tech Support role available. The ideal person will have an aptitude for troubleshooting, high self-motivation and a desire to learn and grow with us. You will be joining our global team, based in Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Work closely with our Support & Outsourcing teams globally, supporting internal and external clients
- Provide a first point of call helpdesk service for all clients
- Provide IT support on all maxgeo software products
- Ensure queries are resolved within 24-hours or referred to Product Managers for assistance
- Assist with new installations, documentation and configuration of company databases or software (we will train you heavily on these too)
- Maintain and monitor our client support system – Jira Service Desk
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of support practices
- Actively participate in team and business development, improving support processes and identifying opportunities to promote our services to clients and associates
- Ensure professional completion of work before handover to the client
Skills and experience
What we can offer you
To fast-track your application, a resume and a short video will be a brilliant start; you can use your own phone or other preferred device, and give us a glimpse of:
- a brief introduction of yourself, professionally
- what you are bringing in as a point of difference and expertise towards this role with maxgeo.
All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Fremantle, as well as be able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Australia.
We can only consider candidates that had their Covid-19 vaccination completed.