maxgeo is a leading supplier of data management solutions to the mining and exploration industry.
Currently, there is a full-time opportunity for a Senior Geological Data Management Consultant to join our global team.
We are based in Fremantle, WA, though flexible with our hybrid work (home & office presence) environment and accommodating remote locations too.
The role requires:
- A proactive and dynamic individual who thrives on challenges and is capable of working within a team-oriented environment
- Experience or an interest in the automation of data processes and how this can improve business efficiencies
- Attention to detail with superior client focus and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience in practices in the mining / exploration industry
- Compilation and administration of geological and production databases from clients
- Monitoring and reporting on geological and production activities
- Assessment of data quality against set criteria
- Production of weekly and monthly statistics and reports
- Data preparation and delivery / transmission to clients
- Liaising with clients, as well as site visits (ability to travel)
- Providing insights and recommendations to the business
- Understanding and supporting maxgeo solutions and software products
- Client consulting and communication
- Delivering training of maxgeo products to clients
Skills and experience
What we can offer you
To fast-track your application, a resume and a short video will be a brilliant start; you can use your own phone or other preferred device, and give us a glimpse of:
- a brief introduction of yourself, professionally
- what you are bringing in as a point of difference and expertise towards this role with maxgeo.
All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Fremantle, as well as be able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Australia.
We can only consider candidates that had their Covid-19 vaccination completed.