maxgeo is a global data management company, providing software, consultancy, and services to the mining and exploration industry. We are seeking a motivated person with initiative to manage and grow sales for our solutions throughout Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to venture into a great market share, with a component of supporting our existing client base and being involved in the future vision of maxgeo.
- Promoting maxgeo solutions to the mining and resourcing market
- Responsible for sales and marketing into Australia to grow the business
- Improve customer care with a developed client base, leading to additional sales
- Actively develop a network of contacts and business relationships to add value to the firm
- Execute marketing campaigns for products
- Interfacing between clients (internal and external) to provide transparent communication
- Liaising regularly with clients to understand their needs and data management requirements
- Experience in strategising to develop a sustainable clients’ network into a global market
- Knowledgeable on sales and marketing strategies, collaborate and propose planning around market approaches for generating leads and pipeline
- Knowledgeable on sales processes and qualifying techniques that enable transforming leads and proposals into new business opportunities
- Participate in industry conferences and events to maximise business development relationships and sales
Skills and experience
What we can offer you
To fast-track your application, a resume and a short video will be a brilliant start; you can use your own phone or other preferred device, and give us a glimpse of:
- a brief introduction of yourself, professionally
- what you are bringing in as a point of difference and expertise towards this role with maxgeo.
All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Fremantle WA, as well as be able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Australia.