maxgeo is a proud sponsor of the RIU Resurgence Conference, coming to Perth from 1 – 2 December!
The conference programme is a fantastic line-up of ASX listed resources companies.
Join us for a technical session focusing on Integration, Automation & Analytics – Getting Value From Drilling & Sampling Data led by Viv Preston, maxgeo Managing Director, on 2 December from 2.15pm – 4.10pm.
Integration, Automation & Analytics – Getting Value from Drilling Sampling Data
- 2.15pm Introduction – Viv Preston – Director, maxgeo
- 2.20pm Drilling and Sampling Data Management – Now & Beyond
Peter Hilgendorf – Business Development Manager, maxgeo
Lerelle Bom – Data Management Consultant, maxgeo
- 2.35pm Q&A
- 2.40pm Automated Integration & Visual Analytics
Jeremy Lykee – Data Management Consultant, maxgeo
- 2.55pm Q&A
- 3.00pm The Past, Present & Future of Data Management in The Phillips River Gold Fields
Claire Edwards – Senior Geologist, Medallion Metals Ltd
- 3.20pm Q&A
- 3.25pm Maximizing Efficiencies with Integrated Data at Paddington
Claire Murphy – Project Geologist, Norton Gold Fields Ltd
- 3.45pm Q&A
- 3.50pm Discussion Panel with Viv Preston, Peter Hilgendorf, Lerelle Bom, Claire Murphy, Claire Edwards
- 4.10pm Session Ends
1-2 December 2021
480 Hay St
Perth, WA 6000