Prices shown in AUS dollars, tax not included.
08:30 – 17:00
Is lunch included?
More locations will be available soon.
In this course, participants will be provided with an overview of QAQC theory, be shown how to configure their database in QAQCR and how to evaluate their assays.
Participants will have exposure to maxgeo’s best practice procedures. Database administrators/managers, QAQC evaluators, Geology managers, Exploration and mine geologists should attend this course.
At completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Install and customise the configuration of the database for QAQCR.
- Perform assay data evaluation: view and customise graphs and create QAQC reports.
- Understand assay management, QAQC processes and procedures.
- Understand why QAQC and assay management is crucial to everyday mining and exploration practices.
We will cover the following:
- Why bother with QA/QC
- Getting started with QA/QC
- Assay database requirements for QA/QC
- QAQC acronyms
- QReporter installation and configuration
- Using QAQCR – loading a database
- Using QAQCR – standard chart
- Using QAQCR – standard values
- Using QAQCR – repeats chart
- Using QAQCR – repeat values
- Screen tests
- Batch summary
- Results chart
- Results values
- QA report
- QAQCR Help File