maxgeo is a leading supplier of Data Management Solutions to the mining and exploration industry. Currently, we have a full-time IT Support Administrator role available. The ideal person will have proven recent, relevant experience in I.T.-related products with service and repairs. Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, a friendly, confident customer service manner with excellent communication skills and phone manner. A confident, outgoing personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic with innovative and creative thinking skills and the ability to work productively and manage time within work parameters.
You will be joining our global team, based in Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Providing a first point of call helpdesk service (level 1, 2 & 3) for all internal clients
- Supporting and troubleshooting the IT operating systems, networking and desktop applications
- Executing of tasks and activities assigned to you
- Testing and ensuring high quality of IT system solutions
- Writing accurate and concise reports
- Ensuring queries are resolved within 24-hours or referred to the IT Manager for assistance
- Assisting with new installations, documentation, and configuration of approved software and application
- Administration of O365 and SharePoint environment
- Maintaining and monitoring assigned service tickets through our Jira support system
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of support practices
- Actively participate in team and business development, improving support processes, and identifying opportunities to promote our services to clients and associates
- Ensuring professional completion of work before handover
Skills and experience (Essential)
Skills and experience (Desirable)
What we can offer you
To fast-track your application, a resume and a short video will be a brilliant start; you can use your own phone or other preferred device, and give us a glimpse of:
- a brief introduction of yourself, professionally
- what you are bringing in as a point of difference and expertise towards this role with maxgeo.
All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Fremantle WA, as well as be able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Australia.