maxgeo is a leading supplier of data management solutions to the mining and exploration industry. Currently, there is an opportunity for a Geological Database Administrator to join our team, based in Fremantle, Western Australia.
The ideal candidate will have experience or an interest in the automation of data processes and how this can improve business efficiencies.
The role requires a proactive and dynamic individual who thrives on challenges and is capable of working within a team-oriented environment. Attention to detail with superior client focus and communication skills is essential.
Having experience in practices in the mining / exploration industry is an advantage.
This is a full-time position.
- Compilation and administration of geological and production databases from clients.
- Monitoring and reporting on geological and production activities.
- Assessment of data quality against set criteria.
- Production of weekly and monthly statistics and reports.
- Data preparation and delivery / transmission to clients.
- Liaising with clients.
- Providing insights and recommendations to the business.
- Understanding and support of maxgeo solutions and software products.
- Client consulting and communication.
- Deliver training of maxgeo products to clients.
Skills and experience
What we can offer you
To fast-track your application, a resume and a short video will be a brilliant start; you can use your own phone or other preferred device, and give us a glimpse of:
- a brief introduction of yourself, professionally
- what you are bringing in as a point of difference and expertise towards this role with maxgeo.
All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Fremantle, as well as be able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Australia.